Membership Matching Campaign
During 2016, an external fund is encouraging the attraction of new members to the Pharo Consortium. From this fund, the Consortium receives the equivalent of one yearly membership fee for every new member, and the increment in yearly fees for every upgrading member.
Total amount: 21000 EUR
Matched amount: 4000 + 1000 + 1000 EUR
Amount left: 15000 EUR
The fund is supported by:
For commercial organizations there are three membership fees: Gold, Silver, and Bronze (the full consortium contract description is available here). It is also possible to pay more to the consortium.
For « Gold » member: 4000 Euros
- four days per Year of Support;
- a dedicated space on PHARO Consortium Website allowing the member to broadcast its news which will be published by the Inria PHARO Team prominently on the frontpage of the website.
- Four individual Pharo Association memberships.
For « Silver » member: 2000 Euros
- two days per Year of Support;
- a dedicated space on PHARO Consortium Website allowing the member to broadcast its news.
- Two individual Pharo Association memberships.
For « Bronze » member: 1000 Euros
- one day per Year of Support.
In addition, each member will have:
- Direct access to PHARO core developers via an automatic subscription to a specific mailing list.
- The right to propose to the steering committee development priorities and the implementation of collaborative projects for the development of PHARO applications that are of interest to the member.
- Access to Support provided by the Inria PHARO Team.
- Two days per Year of training provided by the Inria PHARO Team at special prices (For the first Year of membership it will be on a pro rata basis according to the full membership months).
- For specific developments, the member has access to a list of PHARO experts (other than staff of Inria PHARO Team). Note that Inria will give only contact details. It shall not be held responsible for any troubles resulting from the use by the Partner of expert’s services.
In addition companies can be sponsor only and pay 500 Euros.
For academic partners, the consortium membership is free and described in the academic license.
The consortium is for legal entities, if you are an individual that wants to support Pharo participate to the Pharo association.